What have we got for you?
Detailed, progressive courses in:
- Tiger – Crane Combination Kung Fu.
- Sun Frost White Crane Internal Kung Fu.
- Tong Ling Chi Kung for health and longevity.
- Bodhidharma’s Vein Tendon Chi Kung for strength, power and healthy joints.
- Shaolin Weapons. Including axes, double broadswords and the three section staff.
And, of course,
- Applying your Kung Fu in fighting situations.
Structured training programs to progress as either:
Shaolin Warrior – the full fighting art of Kung Fu, internal and external, supported by chi kung.
Internal Kung Fu and Chi Kung – a softer approach for those mainly interested in health and personal development.
Videos, photographs, old magazine articles and blog posts tracing the history of Nam Yang back to its origins in the Shaolin Temple.
Where you can buy many things ‘Nam Yang’.
Kung Fu Wisdom
Videos, podcasts and written articles on Kung Fu Philosphy, Culture and Ethos. The essential background that everyone expects from their Kung Fu group but usually doesn’t get!
Train over video link with our teachers and Masters.
Certification as you progress through our training programs.
We are an online community, not just a course provider!
What makes us
Personal profile for every member.
- Your achievements recorded.
- Your identity established.
- Visible for all of the family to see.
Members are connected.
- Dedicated social media groups.
- List of recognised training centres and instructors around the world.
Teachers, Leaders and Personalities.
- Learn more about our Masters, teachers, fighters and other personalities.
- Follow their discussions, videos and posts.
The online membership with Nam Yang is a great tool to start or continue training virtually wherever you are. I’m from America and as of right now, Nam Yang and the Tiger Crane style of Kung Fu does not exist where I live. Having an online membership will greatly enhance the training while back home. The Online membership allows you the ability to train your fighting techniques, exercise and stretch all while being guided by videos and detailed documents on kung fu. One thing I really like about the site is the overall structure. its easy to get from point A to point B for an entire lesson. It’s not at all like going on youtube and learning a few moves. every lesson is detailed step by step until completion in which an actual instructor will evaluate you!
One of the great advantages of online training is that it gives you direct access to the ‘top’ teachers. Clearly not everyone can train physically with the famous teachers – of whom there are fewer than you might think. But with online training you get straight to them!
Our head teacher is Master Iain Armstrong.
- First disciple of Master Tan Soh Tin of Nam Yang Singapore.
- Two times world Kung Fu champion.
- 39 years training Kung Fu with Nam Yang, total 44 years in Martial Arts.
- Judged world championships in Hong Kong
- Coached British full contact fighting team.
- Former street fighter and night club doorman.
- Founder of the world’s first Kung Fu Retreat.
He leads a growing team of dedicated Kung Fu enthusiasts who live the ‘Kung Fu lifestyle’ and, in between practicing, enjoy spreading the art to growing numbers of like minded people.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or view membership options